Patreon + News

Patreon + News

Message  Desto le Lun 10 Sep - 6:59

Hi ^^"
Just to give some news, I started the Patreon page I was talking about, and it's here :https://www.patreon.com/ParodieParadise. Unfortunately, something bad happened, and I lost my job. I don't feel very well for the moment, but I'm trying to work on the next video to think at something else. It's kinda a good news in some ways, I could at least finish FT XXX 6 faster than I expected. ^^"
I still don't know what to do with my Patreon page, for the moment, I would want to post a video per month, and 1 picture + WIP on the current video per week. For now, I just have to wait to see how things will turn out. Like always, I'm sorry for my bad english, and I'll probably try to make more news on the forum too. ^^"
Desto
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Patreon + News

Message  Desto le Ven 14 Sep - 21:50

Hi ^^"
Still working on FT XXX6 as much as I can, at this rate, I could release the video in the beginning of November. It also seems that the few patrons I have are interessed for more Fairy Tail videos, so I'll maybe make another FTXXX video after the Mirajane one, event if I don't know wich character I should choose next. I also create a discor channel : https://discord.gg/yEADsen.
Desto
Admin

Message  luffyx le Sam 15 Sep - 22:14

Still a lot of fairy tail girls to choose from especially the girls from other guilds. Kagura, jenny, melody, ultra, sherry, and of course cana.
luffyx

Message  Desto le Dim 16 Sep - 20:27

I thought about Cana or Levy, but I'll probably make a poll to see which character is more popular. ^^"
Desto
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé