Parodie Paradise
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

How to find out how many points i currently have?

4 participants

How to find out how many points i currently have? Empty How to find out how many points i currently have?

Message  bapo11 Mar 8 Jan - 16:21

Hi,
I am very new to this forum and have just recently registered. I would like to know where i can find how many points i currently have.
Can someone help me?
Thanks. Very Happy
bapo11
bapo11

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to find out how many points i currently have? Empty Re: How to find out how many points i currently have?

Message  jrich Mar 8 Jan - 20:07

Desto keeps track of how many points you have when you purchase videos, if you have recently registered your points may not be recorded where everyone one else's are:

https://parodieparadise.forumgratuit.org/t5-liste-clients

Thats where you will find how many points you have. If you have purchased videos and you name isn't on their you may wanna ask Desto.
jrich
jrich

How to find out how many points i currently have? Empty Re: How to find out how many points i currently have?

Message  maco32* Mar 25 Juin - 18:12

jrich a écrit:Desto keeps track of how many points you have when you purchase videos, if you have recently registered your points may not be recorded where everyone one else's are:

Thats where you will find how many points you have. If you have purchased videos and you name isn't on their you may wanna ask Desto.
no entendi puedes responder en mi perfil porfavor
maco32*
maco32*

Message  mudrock786 Mar 25 Juin - 18:56

Que no entiendes
mudrock786
mudrock786

Message  jrich Mer 26 Juin - 1:57

maco32* a écrit:
jrich a écrit:Desto keeps track of how many points you have when you purchase videos, if you have recently registered your points may not be recorded where everyone one else's are:

no entendi puedes responder en mi perfil porfavor

Tranlation from English to Spanish:

Para saber cuántos puntos tienes tienes que visitar el enlace que he publicado en mi primer post. O ir a la rosca Sugerencia sobre este sitio web, foros de entrar en el Clientes Liste Thread. Hay desto mantiene una lista de todos los que compraron un video y cuántos puntos tienen.

Mi primer y único idioma es el Inglés, así que traduje esto con google tranlate, por favor dígame si usted no ha entendido nada que acabo de decir.

Original (English):

To find out how many points you have you need to visit the link that I posted in my first post. Or go to the Suggestion Thread on this forums homepage then go into the Liste Clients Thread. There Desto keeps a list of everyone who purchased a video and how many member points they have.

My first and only language is English so I translated this with google tranlate, please tell me if you have not understood anything I have just said.
jrich
jrich

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé