Parodie Paradise
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Australian Paypal Method

2 participants

Australian Paypal Method Empty Australian Paypal Method

Message  jrich Lun 5 Nov - 21:42

Hi all,

Obviously I am a new user to the forum and have some stupid questions to ask. I have read everything behind the payment details to make sure I get things right the first time as I want things to be processed smoothly.

Anyway Question 1: I want to pay with Paypal as I do not own a credit card, but with the purchasing system on the 'kawaiigames' site will not let me select Australia as a country in Step 1. Does this mean I cannot use Paypal? I can see Australia as a selection method in Step 2 with the user details but not step 1.

Question 2: Im still coming to terms with what to do afterwards but from what I have read I buy the first game on the site for 5 code vids and the second game for any other code vids?

I ask this cause when I look at both games in step 2 it only gives me the option for 1 code per game, or is that a code for something else? If that is the code I need does that then mean I have to buy that game lets say 5 times to get 5 codes then PM thoes codes to Desto?

Sorry for the long and detailed questions I just wish to clear these issues I have been having. Thanks for your time.
jrich
jrich

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Australian Paypal Method Empty Re: Australian Paypal Method

Message  Desto Lun 5 Nov - 23:14

Hi ^^"
I don't really know how it works, but you probably just choose a country for the language of the script. It maybe should work even if you not choose your country. For this method, you do not buy a code for the videos, but for the game. You buy an access to a game, send me via PM on the forum your code, and I send you 5 codes for a video, if you bought the "5 codes video" game for example. It is just 1 "game code" for "3, 4 or 5 videos codes". I hope you will understand a little more now ^^"
Desto
Desto
Admin

Message  jrich Mar 6 Nov - 0:26

Thankyou, I feel like the issue has been cleared up to a point that now I may be able to carry out the purchase with success.

Thanks for your time.

---edit----

One last question with the game that gives 5 codes is that only for 5 code vids or can those 5 codes be used for a 3 code video with 2 remaning for use for another time?

Also with your last statement:

"It is just 1 "game code" for "3, 4 or 5 videos codes". I hope you will understand a little more now ^^""

How does the game determine the amount of codes I will receive? Or am I reading this incorrect/wrong?

Dernière édition par jrich le Mar 6 Nov - 0:42, édité 2 fois (Raison : Adding to question)
jrich
jrich

Message  Desto Mar 6 Nov - 2:26

One game is for "5 codes videos", the other game is for "3 or 4 codes videos". And yes, I suppose you can take the "5 codes game" and use only 3 codes. At start, you don't buy codes, but an indirect access to a video ^^"
Desto
Desto
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé