Parodie Paradise
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

I really hate u dude

3 participants

I really hate u dude Empty I really hate u dude

Message  jeffryg Mer 15 Nov - 11:40

I really love your vids and they are the best of the doujin kind in my opinion yet after months i have not watched even one video of yours which is not on the web already. So please desto tell me what i can do to get into commission zone etc and get the videos. You can even give me a price for your vids and you could send them to me or something like tha. the vids i would never put on web i just,use them for personal use.
Cordialement

jeffryg

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I really hate u dude Empty Re: I really hate u dude

Message  Desto Mer 15 Nov - 21:46

Before leaving to get a "real job", I planned to use the commissions after the "XXX videos". I should make a comeback soon or later, I don't know when, but I will release Naruto XXX 7, and Fairy Tail XXX 5&6. I also wan to use another way to share my work, something that would be easier to let people who want to support me and my work. If you have an idea, I made a thread about it in the "Discussion" forum. ^^"
Desto
Desto
Admin

I really hate u dude Empty Patreon, tumbr, pixiv etc,

Message  warplane Jeu 17 Mai - 8:15

Why do not use patreon, tumbr or other sites like other artist ? I think you can get more supporters as on this site ...and is would be easier for you and for the members.

warplane

I really hate u dude Empty Re: I really hate u dude

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé